I’ve been craving Mac & Cheese for a while now and instead of looking for a place to buy some I decided to explore the kitchen and actually make some. Welcome to my first (documented) cooking session!
I was running low on groceries so I improvised and used leftover Queso de Bola! So this is like a “how to use leftovers” and “no bake” kind of recipe. Two in one! BAM!
1 200g Elbow Macaroni
1 small can Evaporated Milk (or any kind of milk)
Quick Melting Cheese (substitute for Cheddar cheese)
Queso de Bola (substitute for Parmesan cheese)
1. Cook elbow macaroni based on package directions (no picture since I was afraid that my pasta would stick to the pan if I left it to get my camera.)
2. Grate some cheese (Quickmelt and Queso de Bola)
3. Pour milk in a bowl
4. Mix 1/2 tablespoon of flour to the milk.
5. Cook milk and flour mixture in a sauce pan for 2-3 minutes. Add cheeses. (Don’t let this burn!)
P.S. Don’t forget to add a dash of pepper. I actually forgot to do this step. Hehe. But it still tasted good to me. I also added some diced leftover luncheon meat from breakfast.
6. Place cooked macaroni in sauce pan and mix.
Voila! It is done. Bon appétit!
Original Recipe found here.
Do you wanna try this? Comment below what your thoughts are on this recipe. And don’t hesitate to comment if you have any questions.
Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Lookbook and Polyvore! Like me on Facebook! Links are found below.
Have a nice day!